Thread: Woodsbuggy

Senior Member Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion RZRWOOD's Avatar

Re: Woodsbuggy

that makes sense i have a FU#$@D up COMPUTER right now!!!!!!!!!

If you have been to WB it has one. They do not like folks that come to this site is what I was told, And folks that did not agree with the hill climbs. I was told this by a Bama guy. I guess he was right.

Hill Climber Tetris Champion Curt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You can't lump everyone that goes to a site in one basket just because of two bad apples and a few brown nosers. I went there just to see what your talking about and couldn't figure it out. Your also giving WAY too much credit to the twins. If they were that smart they wouldn't have got caught stealing from everyone. I don't go there because I won't support the twins. Any posts or even mention of them good or bad helps their traffic and I'm done helping them because all they do is take and take. I'm going to pull an Amish and just shun them. That way they can't take advantage of me like they're notorious for doing people. If you fill the same way, just don't go there either, because there are plenty of good sites out there. It took several conversations for me to completely believe but, if not for you, Bigun, Larry, me and a few others BSing people would still be saying: "What's a woodsbuggy?" I can't believe anyone would want to support them after the stunt they pulled on me and after the stunt they pulled on everyone I really can't believe anyone would support them by going there but it's none of my business what people do. To each his own........I just want to ride and enjoy the camaraderie from the people here.

Curt
    Curt

Congressmen should wear uniforms like NASCAR drivers so we could identify their corporate sponsors.

RE ELECT NO ONE

Quote Originally Posted by Curt View Post
    You can't lump everyone that goes to a site in one basket just because of two bad apples and a few brown nosers. I went there just to see what your talking about and couldn't figure it out. Your also giving WAY too much credit to the twins. If they were that smart they wouldn't have got caught stealing from everyone. I don't go there because I won't support the twins. Any posts or even mention of them good or bad helps their traffic and I'm done helping them because all they do is take and take. I'm going to pull an Amish and just shun them. That way they can't take advantage of me like they're notorious for doing people. If you fill the same way, just don't go there either, because there are plenty of good sites out there. It took several conversations for me to completely believe but, if not for you, Bigun, Larry, me and a few others BSing people would still be saying: "What's a woodsbuggy?" I can't believe anyone would want to support them after the stunt they pulled on me and after the stunt they pulled on everyone I really can't believe anyone would support them by going there but it's none of my business what people do. To each his own........I just want to ride and enjoy the camaraderie from the people here.

Curt
    Could not have been said better. Curt for President.

I will say the only reason I go there is to talk with some folks that won't come over here .You know the wellsville guys don't have a bad taste from the hill climb bullshit because they weren't in most of it. And them folks like Odynuck and mad mike and plumber bill and Davehix and SubySteve and Hillaholick and DVS1 and Jeff clay and some good folks in Al and Tn so you see my point but I make no bones about it the way that Curt was done was enough for me to never go back .......I just miss some folks .......But it's just like the obama saga it will come to pass and it's happened faster than I would have thought

Senior Member Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion RZRWOOD's Avatar

My puter said I had a Mal ware virus after going to WB yesterday. Have they got it fixed yet anyone know? same thing i got!!!!!

Lots of good people there but some of those other people dont like it when Curt is the best hill climber they ever saw and his buggy attracts all the attention. Jealousy is terrible now a days. I'm happy as a wood pecker in a lumber yard just to know and have got to see Curt do his thing.

Quote Originally Posted by RZRWOOD View Post
    My puter said I had a Mal ware virus after going to WB yesterday. Have they got it fixed yet anyone know? same thing i got!!!!!
    I was told it is still there it just pops up every now and then. once every so many days.

Hill Climber Tetris Champion Curt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OhioRenegade View Post
    Lots of good people there but some of those other people dont like it when Curt is the best hill climber they ever saw and his buggy attracts all the attention. Jealousy is terrible now a days. I'm happy as a wood pecker in a lumber yard just to know and have got to see Curt do his thing.
    Wow! Thanks.....

I'm hoping to come ride with yall this year.

Curt
    Curt

Congressmen should wear uniforms like NASCAR drivers so we could identify their corporate sponsors.

RE ELECT NO ONE